Projects Waiting for Funding
You can fund for a project here in Fiwagoh. Currently the mission is in so much need of the following:
- Installation of the Solar panel (Alternative source of power in the home ) or Wind Mills
- Commercial Water Purifier for our Borehole water and this will cut down our monthly bills for drinking water.
- Building of a School library and staff rooms
- A 62 seater School Bus for ferrying our children to different places of nature in Kenya.
- Re-painting of both dormitories and the main house
- A Tractor for Farming
- Sponsors for 160 children on waiting list
- 122 pieces of Church Pews in our (Chapel).
- Construction of the Junior Dorm & the adjacent extended Dining hall- Various Donors
- Tiling and flooring of the Juniors Dorm & the Extended Dining hall- Community Church Bradenton- Florida
- Purchase of the new Mattress, Beddings Mosquito nets for the children- Dayton Christian School-Ohio
- Purchase of the New Stainless plates & bowls for the entire home Dayton Christian School- Ohio
- Purchase of the Stationeries for both Primary & High School – Dayton Christian School- Ohio
- Purchase of the School Uniforms for both Primary & High school students- Dayton Christian School- Ohio
- Perimeter Wall around the home (Partially) –NLM, OK & The Fiwagoh
- Trade School Building with the flooring.- Equip 1 Ohio, Community Church Bradenton Florida, Susan Healey Australia, Better Life Mission- Switzerland
- Installation of tower steel metal tanks for water storage- Fiwagoh Mission
- 6 pieces of Green Houses for in-house farming- Kitechild Organizatuion-USA
- Construction of the juniors bunk beds.
- Construction of the Dining tables & Benches for the children.
- The filling up of the 40 ft. container from in CA by the Robersons, Mum & NLM, OK